- Key Applications
- Local Support
- About Us
Oil Capacitor Switches: CSD
The CSD oil switches are single-phase, motor-operated capacitor switches designed for 15kV and 25kV, and also for 35kV grounded wye distribution applications.
- Meets or Exceeds IEEE/ANSI Standard C37.66
- "TRUE" 95kV, 125kV and 150kV BIL ratings (Full BIL ratings with switch in open position)
- Provides a reliable means for switching capacitor banks as well as lighting circuits
- Mounting options for poles, stations, and cross arms
- Manual or Automatic operation of switches with ProCap Capacitor Controls
- Oil-insulated switches contain high quality mineral oil with no PCB elements
- Options include various auxillary contact configurations, mechanical counters, 110VAC and 240VAC operating voltages, factory wired Junction boxes and five-pin connectors with SO cables.
The Trinetics® CSD oil switch is an oil- filled, single pole device designed in conformance with ANSI Standard C37.66. The product may be used to switch capacitor banks, control lighting circuits, and to sectionalize power.
The standard switch includes a power train and motor housing assembly. However, the switches can be supplied in a “Manual Only” configuration (without the motor housing assembly).
Best used in Trinetics Capacitor Bank Stations
Specify & Quote
- kV, load ratings: 15kV,200A;20kV, 90A
- BIL ratings: 95, 125 or 150kV BIL
- Bushings: 11,17, or 24 inch creep
- Operation: Motor or manual
- Motor: 50/60 Hz, 120V or optional 240V motor
- Mounting provisions: NEMA pole mount; optional cross-arm or lug mount