- Key Applications
- Local Support
- About Us
Primary Metering: Pad-Mount
Available in single- and three-phase design, with 600-amp bushings or 200-amp bushing wells in loop- or radial-feed designs. Trinetics pad-mount primary metering offers primary metering cabinets that are completely assembled and ready for installation. In addition to complete ready-to-install primary metering equipment, Trinetics also offers flexibility by supplying enclosures without pre-installed components for customers who want to supply and install their own components in the field. Trinetics primary metering enclosures are available in mild steel, galvanneal, stainless steel, and aluminum - all of which meet ANSI standards.
Specify & Quote
Trinetics pad-mounted primary metering enclosures are outdoor, weatherproof and supplied fully assembled, ready for installation and connection to the utility system. Primary metering units are available in mild steel, stainless steel, or aluminum to meet the environmental conditions of the jobsite.
Trinetics primary metering enclosures are available in the following configurations with the following features:
- 5kV thru 35kV
- 600Amp bushings / 200A bushing wells or a combination of both.
- Grounded wye is standard however un-grounded and delta also available upon request.
- Radial or loop feed
- Standard with one tap; however multiple taps can be supplied as necessary.
- Transformers of the customer’s choice of manufacturer and ratios
- Meter socket and test switch supplied, installed and wired.
- Enclosures can also be supplied without transformers and meter socket if the customer prefers to supply and install them in the field.
- Custom designs are available to meet specific project / customer needs, consult factory for your requirements.