- Power Distribution
- Request Info
- About Us
Trinetics pad-mount deadfront fused sectionalizer enclosures offer the customer a choice of using current-limiting NX clip style fuses in our top-hinged fused sectionalizers, or SM4, SM5, or SM20 type power fuses in our double-door fused sectionalizers. Our top-hinged design provides a low-profile means of terminating and fusing distribution cables to subdivisions and other applications where current-limiting fuse protection is required. Our double-door fused sectionalizers are used where the installation requires other type of power fuses in either a disconnect or a loadbreak design. All of our fusegear is built to ANSI standards and is available in loop- or radial-feed design with multiple fuse taps. Fusegear is available with 600A bushings, 200A bushing wells, or a combination of both depending on job requirements. Trinetics fused sectionalizers come standard in mild steel, but are also available in aluminum and stainless steel.
Specify & Quote
The fused sectionalizer enclosure is available as follows:
- 5kV thru 35kV.
- Constructed for connection to the utility system with separable insulated connectors as described in ANSI/IEEE standard 386-1985 or latest revision.
- Separable insulated connectors and load-break inserts are supplied by user.
- Unit available with a variety of current limiting and power fuses to meet utility requirements.
- Fuse compartment is separated from the elbow compartment by a steel equipment plate.
- Separate access is provided for each compartment.
- A door safety barrier is provided inside each door on the fuse compartment.
- Enclosure is designed for outdoor installation and is completely assembled prior to shipment.
- Custom designs are available to meet specific project / customer needs, consult factory for your requirements.
- Ships with or without:
- Bushing well inserts
- Fused sectionalizing enclosures meet ANSI standards. For maximum strength, the unit is built of 12 ga. sheet steel, and the cover cross-kinked for water run-off and rigidity. (Also available stainless steel or aluminum).
- The enclosure has an open bottom with a “C” channel with a 2" lip for strength and ease of mounting to the pad.
- Doors include three-point latching and a nonferrous captive penta- or hex-head bolt. The doors have fully welded, stainless steel hinges and a captive door holder.
- The grounded metal barrier separating the compartments is light gray powder coated for long-life and high-contrast for safety.
- The finish is electrostatically applied polyester powder with a Munsell green color 7GY3.29/1.5 and has a minimum thickness of 2 mils (other colors available).
- Grounding provisions are placed for ease of installation and operation.
- Bushings 15kV through 35kV 200 through 600A meet all aspects of ANSI/IEEE.
- The barriers are glass-reinforced polyester NEMA GPO-3 class material. They are white to provide maximum visibility.