- Key Applications
- Local Support
- About Us
Multipurpose Apparatus Enclosures
Hubbell's EL100 multi-apparatus enclosures are designed and manufactured to provide an aesthetically pleasing and safe means of housing all types of equipment at ground level. The modular design provides versatility and flexibility with a wide range of sizes that are easily ganged together.
The applications of the EL100 series are virtually unlimited. The enclosures can be used for effective utilization of overhead transformers, a safe means of providing primary metering, low-cost housing of gas regulators, or as space-saving capacitor enclosures.
Enclosures are available in five standard singular-unit sizes ranging from 42”D x 42”W x 53”H up to 54”D x 54”W x 91”H, and can be ganged to form 2-, 3-, 4- or even 5-bay units.
To meet various environmental conditions, the enclosures are also available in:
- Mild steel with zinc-rich primer
- .090” or .125” aluminum
- 14- or 12-gauge stainless steel
Specify & Quote
Design and construction features:
- Modular design allows for ease of expansion by ganging units together
- Body, doors, and louvers are constructed of sturdy 14-gauge steel. Alternate materials are available upon request.
- Front and back doors provide easy access.
- Two-point locking system with padlock hasp and pentahead bolt or three-point latching with padlockable handle and pentahead bolt.
- Tamper-proof louvers are designed for maximum ventilation.
- Captive door holder
- Domed roof for water run-off
- Non-ferrous fastening hardware
- Durable powder-paint finish exceeds ANSI C57.12.28 standards
- Munsell green (7GY 3.29/1.5) blends with surroundings. Alternate colors are available upon request.
Applicable standards and approvals:
- Meets ANSI C57.12.28 standard
- RUS approved
All units are shipped unassembled for handling and logistics convenience unless otherwise noted. For assembled units, please consult factory or your local sales representatives.
This section lists our standard product offering. Please consult the factory or your local sales representative for any requirements not listed here.
EL100 Multipurpose Apparatus Enclosure
Accessories are optional and are sold separately.
- REA standard door barriers (insulated GPO-3) with pentahead bolt fastening
- Dead-front panels for equipment mounting
- Wide assortments of equipment-mounting rails and support
Please consult the factory or your local sales representative for any requirements not listed here.