- Key Applications
- Local Support
- About Us
Home › Products › SmartBank™ Power Factor Correction › Medium Voltage SmartBank™ › Medium Voltage Smartbank™ Pad
Medium Voltage SmartBank™ Pad
Trinetics pad-mounted power factor correction capacitor banks are offered as a switched capacitor bank using Trinetics UltraVac solid dielectric switches, Trinetics VS vacuum switches, or Trinetics CSD oil switches combined with the reliability of Trinetics brand capacitors to provide a complete medium voltage capacitor bank that is fully assembled and ready for installation. Trinetics pad-mounted power factor correction capacitor banks are also available as a fixed bank which does not contain switches but still provides the reliability of Trinetics brand capacitors to provide a complete medium voltage capacitor bank that is fully assembled and ready for installation.
Trinetics also offers the customer flexibility in the choice of a capacitor bank; Trinetics can supply the bank in any state of completion to meet job requirements. Capacitor banks can be supplied without capacitors, or with customer-supplied, Trinetics-installed capacitors. Trinetics can supply capacitor controllers from various manufacturers or provisions for the customer to mount their own controller.
Trinetics pad-mount power factor correction banks, whether switched or fixed, are supplied in an outdoor weatherproof enclosure that meets ANSI standards. Our standard enclosure is mild steel, but we can also supply aluminum or stainless steel enclosures to meet specific requirements in environments prone to rusting.
Specify & Quote
Trinetics pad-mounted capacitor banks are designed and built to meet or exceed ANSI/IEEE std 386-1985 or latest revision. They are outdoor, weatherproof and supplied fully assembled, ready for installation and connection to the utility system.
Trinetics pad mounted capacitor banks are available as follows:
- 5kV thru 35kV
- KVAR ratings from 150 to 3600
- Radial or loop feed
- 600Amp bushings / 200A bushing wells
- Capacitors manufactured by Trinetics (or other major capacitor manufactures at customer request).
- Fixed (no switches) or Switched; using a wide variety of reliable Trinetics switches; CSD (Oil), VS (Vacuum under oil), UltraVac (Solid dielectric vacuum) installed and wired.
- Tilt out control power transformer mounting is standard.
- Capacitor fusing.
- Optional reactors (or provisions for future customer installation of reactors)
- Optional arresters
- Custom designs are available to meet specific project / customer needs, consult factory for your requirements.