- Key Applications
- Request Information
- About Us
Home › Products › SmartBank™ Power Factor Correction › Capacitors: Trinetics 15kV, 25kV, and 35kV Shunt Capacitors
Capacitors: Trinetics 15kV, 25kV, and 35kV Shunt Capacitors
Trinetics capacitors are robust and reliable; the standard design is rated for an operating ambient temperature range of -40C to +55C, which is a heavy duty rating for other manufacturers. Trinetics medium voltage capacitors are available in the following configurations:
- 1 bushing or 2 bushing
- 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, or 400 kVAr standard sizes
- 500kVAr, 600 kVAr, and other sizes available*
- 95, 110, or 125kV BIL (150kV BIL upon request)
*Note: Contact factory for custom kVAr ratings for power factor correction and harmonic filter bank applications.
- 409 series stainless steel case finish allows superior heat dissipation and offers excellent protection against corrosion in outdoor environments.
- Capacitors are sandblasted prior to painting.
- Epoxy primer and two coats of polyurethane top coat are applied.
- Paint thickness exceeds 85 microns.
- Welded terminals are mechanically stronger and provide more consistent mounting than soldered terminals.
- Heavy duty bolted connections provide superior performance to tab-and-crimp.
- Solid studs eliminate the inconsistencies associated with solder-filled studs.
Trinetics capacitors are compliant with IEEE 18 and IEC60871-1.
Specify & Quote
- Capacitor kVAr ratings: 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, and 400 (optional: 500 and 600 kVAr)
- Bushings: 1 or 2 bushings (2-bushings typical)
- Bushings (creep): 14.95” (380mm), 23.6” (600mm), 30” (762mm)
- Temperature category: -40C to +55C
- Case: 409 series stainless steel
- Dielectric type: All polypropylene film